Kev Craft HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kev Craft HQ

The Home of Kev Craft: 69.27.127.121

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DXstillstanding

DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator Empty
PostSubject: DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator   DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello My name is Anthony and i am 14 years old i would like to be a moderator in your Expanding server.
My Reason's

1:I would like to help out with the server as more slots become filled with people who want to expeirence a great time on minecraft
2: I would like to suggest plugins to the owner and help him with stopping Hackers and Greifers
3:I would like to make more shops and etc, for you players on the server
4:I would like to help the owner build things like a statue and a jail.
5:I wanna help out with the server[Not saying its bad] as it becomes filled with Players and expands.

Those are my 5 reason's why i would like to become Moderator in this very Satisfying server
[Hope i get picked] Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnight721

PostSubject: Re: DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator   DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I accept but lets see what other mods and admins say
Back to top Go down
Pyr0
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator   DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 am

huh anyways pls reply to this format.

Trusted regular players who see them selves fit for admin must use this form in order to apply.

Quote :
Name:

How long have you been a RP (Regular Player):

What is your timezone?:

Time Playing in Final Craft :(How many days a week and how many hours)

How will you help as an admin in Final Craft explain:

Note that:1- You MUST be a [Trusted] Regular Player in order to apply.
2- Your application will be moved to a hidden board and if it is denied, you will not be notified. If you are accepted, you will be given admin status. Please do not whine to us about the status of your application.
Back to top Go down
DXstillstanding

PostSubject: Re: DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator   DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 am

Name:Anthony

How long have you been a RP (Regular Player): 17days

What is your timezone?:Central

Time Playing in Final Craft :(How many days a week and how many hours) 3 weeks 2days 5hours

How will you help as an admin in Final Craft explain:I will help as in admin in finalcraft by Suggesting plugins and help the owner and other admins and help the server very much expand for your players Smile

Back to top Go down
KevinTehPro
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator   DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:02 am

Accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kevcraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator   DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

DXstillstanding would like to be Moderator
Page 1 of 1